Special Session on Advanced Instrumentation, Identification and Signal Processing in Power Systems
Co-chairs: Santiago Cóbreces Álvarez and Francisco J. Rodriguez Sanchez
Prospective authors are invited to submit original contributions or survey papers for participating in this special session. Topics of Interest include (but are not limited to):
- Power system harmonics identification, detection and tracking
- Power system harmonic impedance identification
- Advanced grid synchronization and monitoring: phase locking, frequency estimation, sequence separation, etc.
- Advanced control of power electronics systems: adaptive schemes, robust schemes, etc.
- Advanced estimation schemes applied to power systems (H2, H00 filtering, predictors, ...)
- Sensors for power applications: characterization, new technologies, etc.
- Advanced communication systems in power systems
- Advanced instrumentation equipment applied to renewable energy and distributed generation systems
- Smart grids monitoring, management and data-interconnection
- EMI, EMC for power converters: effect reduction, measurement techniques, etc.